I know....I know.....havent written. I am so sorry! It has been a crazy month. My reflux is getting worse so this coming Monday (the 22nd) they are doing an EGD to see if I have any damage in my esophagus. I have really gotten into my couponing. I guess you can say I am obsessed! Now that I am getting the hang of it I can focus on my life, but for awhile I was glued to the computer. Trying to work on that. My big boy Jackson started Kindergarten this Monday. I cant believe how big and grown up he has become in just the summer months. So on Thursday the 11th we went and met his teacher and found his classroom. His Kindergarten teacher is Mrs. Swingle at Westside and she is really nice. Of course I signed up for everything under the sun so I feel I will be pretty busy! Then came August 15th!! I got up early, made Jackson malt o meal (he requested) and got him off to school. We dropped him off in the art room while we parents had orientation. And then I had to leave and of course the tears came.
My big boy on the first day!
His awesome backpack
Jack's classroom
So I think Jackson is ready and today was my last day to take him inside. We have the first week, but then the school wants us to drop them off. He knows what to do so tomorrow I think I will drop him off. It's all down hill from here. Before I know it I will be at his graduation! Ok....dont need to make myself cry again. I will be better about keeping the blog updated especially since Jackson will be doing so much more now. There will be school plays, parades, field trips, etc! Have a great day and God bless!



No comments:
Post a Comment