Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Open up!

Well, it has been a crazy week!  Finding more and more of my days filled and in the car.  Taking and picking up Jackson every day means a lot of time in the car, not to mention me trying to get my workout on (at the gym) and then gymnastics for the kids on Monday and Tuesday.  This Monday I had my EGD which is where they take a tube with a small camera and go down my throat and into my stomach and upper intestines.  Apparently I have a hiatal hernia and it looks like a touch of gastritis (inflammation of the stomach-it was pretty red).  I follow up with the GI doc the beginning of Sept, so I will see then.  Today my nephew was born.  I am so excited.  He and mom had a rough start so he will be in the hospital for a bit.  But I am so thankful God brought him to our family and to his mom and dad.  I know they will be great parents.  I know I am, and the rest of the family, are ready for fall.  Ready for jeans, crisps air, great food, hot cider and chocolate, and football.  This year I am taking part in my first fantasy football league.  I hope I do ok!  Praying to God that I try to slow down a bit ( I know .....it is really me talking) and just enjoy this time with my family and give myself more time to reflect and meditate on God's word and how important it is in helping me and my family through the everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment