Hey!
Well I have started feeling better when it comes to my stomach. I think that stronger medicine has helped. My upper GI test went well (well as well as drinking fizzy crystals and barium can be). It showed I had reflux and most of my barium was coming back up into my esophagus. So I am going to continue the medicine and watch my diet to help myself heal. So Saturday we went to see Harry Potter. It was amazing. Jonah wasnt feeling the best and by late afternoon my throat hurt so bad. Sunday I felt like I had the flu...chills, body aches, fever, etc. Monday I took Jonah to the doctor and he has a double ear infection. Praying it doesnt continue and we dont need another set of tubes. Last night I went to work but not before looking in my throat. WOW..so red and covered in spots. I went down to ER and they swabbed me for strep, which was negative. The doctor thinks it still could possibly be strep since the rapid strep test is 80% accurate and my throat looked bad, but it also could be a bad viral throat infection which all I can do is let it take its course. So I hurt bad but I have more energy and I can eat again...sorta. Well, the kids are done with lunch. Time to rest!!
No comments:
Post a Comment