Hey!
So we had a good weekend with the kiddos. Friday night I had to work so the kids had camp out night with daddy. When I got home Saturday morning we had breakfast together and I got a nap. After my nap (which part of which was with Jonah)we all just relaxed around the house. We then went to Cracker Barrel and had dinner before I had to go to work again for a few hours. It was so cute seeing Jackson and Brooklyn walking in with their arms around each other. Sometimes they can be so sweet :) Sunday was a busy day. I got up early at 6am and went on a 7 mile run. It was good until the last two miles. My left knee was really giving me trouble, but I made it through! Then I got cleaned up and we headed to church. After church we all braved the grocery store and then finally got home for lunch. Then we all settled in for a late afternoon nap, even Brooklyn slept. For dinner we picked up some awesome hamburger patties from The Fresh Market. I had portabello and Gouda stuffed and Jeff's was bacon cheddar stuffed....yum!! Now we are watching some Harry Potter before bed. Tomorrow we start the bedtime routine again. Jackson starts school in a week! Ahhhhhhh!



No comments:
Post a Comment