Hey everyone!
Yes, I have been terribly bad! Cant believe I havent posted since March!! Of course I have been terribly busy and I guess it was hard just putting kids things, and I felt i had to since it was The Clupny Kids blog. I want our family and friends to connect with us all. So I thought I would come up with a new blog that tells about us all.....what we're doing, been up to...etc. So a lot has happened since I wrote last. We hosted Easter at our house and the kids enjoyed seeing family and getting their baskets. We got Jackson registered for KINDERGARTEN!! Cant believe it. He is so big. Time does move fast. I have gotten back into my card making and I have started couponing. It really is fun and I cant believe I didnt do it sooner. I mean who wants to pay more right? Brooklyn is our little girlie girl and getting so big. She loves playing with Jackson and is really into baby dolls and barbie dolls. Plus she loves to read, or should I say loves for me to read. We'll get to that eventually. Right now I am reading Charlotte's Web to them....almost done. Jonah has gotten sooo big. He has been sleeping in a toddler bed since he wa 14 months. He is walking and talking up a storm. He really loves Elmo and can sing the theme song. It is too cute. He is now in that independent cant make up my mind stage and that can be trying at times. I know this is short, but a lot has happened in 3 months to write everything down. I want to get where I update this about 2-3 times a week. I am going to be better....I promise! Hope everyone has a wonderful Friday. I am the only one awake in my house, but not for long. I have been having sinuses all day and my throat is raw. I need some benadryl which means sleepy time soon!
Summertime Fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment